Friday, September 2, 2011

A day to remember

I'm sorry everyone. I know I am random, but I found this on my facebook blog, I almost forgot about it. It was a great day that day.


Band Blog

by Beth Stafford on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 2:07pm
Yesterday was like totally rad lol. Anyways ... I was at a band practice with Brandon and Nathan and three other band members...which were Shay, Kyle, and Bradley. The harmony was so paralyzing. which was an awesome thing.

(If I got your name wrong please correct it because I want every one to get their full credit. And no cussing me out lol)

ANyways the band is called Loss of the Adept.  http://www.vampirefreaks.com/loss_of_the_adept

You need to listen to them. 

Well at practice...With Brandon's(Scarecrow, lead singer) voice conquering, with riffs from Shay(bassist) and newly learning (Grim Haven) with guitar(new guy), with unique keyboard note , Bradley(keyboardist), and killing drum beats from Kyle (the drummer). The chemistry was their. The band's history is actually very awesome...I didn't get to hear all of it because I too busy laughing at the two band members goofing off.(I apologize Bradley)...But ...
Like I said the music was like it was something you wanted to do, but was afraid to do it. The aura of these guys were amazing...Although this type of music is not respected, I do respect each member of this family/band. 

I will post more...Later on

Like I said take time to listen to this group.




No comments:

Post a Comment