Sunday, September 25, 2011

How dare you?

I would like for someone to tell me that I have no life because if they did at this moment I think I would rip them in half (not really). Ever good thing I try to do good for gets blowed in my face. Of course, the many people that come and visit this site wants to read about a girl's pathetic boring life. NO, and YES i do have a little bit of drama that happens to me, but trust me it doesn't happen everyday.

When people do good deeds, it suppose to be good, not thrown in your face.WHEN someone does this, do one thing, fight back with good against the evil. I don't believe in cutting other people's throats. It was the way I was raised. Plus, I do think I was properly a knight back in my many life forms (other than this life). Yes, there are life forms people. Don't be so closed minded.

That is another that makes me mad. Everyone has got to put someone else's religion down. STOP it! Your not hurting them, your hurting yourself. WHEN someone makes you mad and you hold that grudge, it's not hurting them, it's hurting you.

Those are just a few life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment