Friday, September 2, 2011

I don't care...

Okay my week has been sorta torn up into two parts...BS and MORE BS. Every time I do a review on something they say it's never good enough. So, anyways...the abusers mom contacts me and says this. I am not posting names to save the embarrassing part of being called out.

XXXXX the abusers mother: Hope all is better for u now. Have u heard the news yet? Well later I guess. Wishing u the best. 


Me:No i haven't heard any news


XXXX: Oh well then , I take that as u r not going to hear about the news. Anyways ..... have a great day.


Me:Really what is the great news? I been working all day. I didn't get a chance to read it earlier.


XXXX: Like I said......... I guess u r not meant to hear the AWESOME news. Sorry u didn't get a chance to be a part of it. Maybe next time ....... if there is a next time. Just know I really thought u had a right to know but the choice was not mine to make. Have a great day my friend.


Me:Okay you contacted me. Only news I heard was xxxx  having a baby. Unless your son by chance got married, which would be a miracle. Or maybe you got legal rights to Lawrence. Other than that, I don't have a clue. Depending on what it is, I don't care to be a part of it.This is the most ridiculous conversation of my life. Good day to you! God bless!


As you can see they still contact me and still make my life a living hell. I really don't give a two cents about what the great news was. For all i care someone could got sent off. I really don't care.



No comments:

Post a Comment