Friday, September 2, 2011

Today is...Friday!

yeah, today is Friday. People are usually out and about. I came to conclusion that I am not like everyone else. Their are times I do feel like I don't belong to any crowd or feel worthy to be around one. My life is consisted with misery of doubt. Somewhere my flame was turned off for 3 years, until I met Nathan.

Nathan has taught me to love myself. Loving myself will help others see that they are loved as well. I noticed things are different with different prospects and situations. Sometimes back long ago it felt like I was looking at myself through another person. A person that I grew to hate.

I hated myself because I lost my backbone, nerve, standing up for what was right for one person that would hurt me if I spoke up. I remember taking up for a little boy, I remember getting slapped for that. So not up til now, I have stood up for someone. Well, i do now. Only thing I fear is fear itself.

Their are a couple things I do fear; Nathan being hurt. Being lonely.
Nobody wants to be lonely. Not even for the latest hours. Some will no admit it. When you have to fight your fear that is different. I remember fighting my fear years ago.
It all started back in 2007, it was spring. I thought it was too pretty to be true kind of day. (sigh) Your are going to have to wait til the next blog. I want you to keep coming back. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment